Hiatus


So … as you have noticed I haven’t been posting lately.

With exams coming in a week, culminating tasks, extra credits and online store fixing I hope you understand why I haven’t had the time to write. Plus my laptop sort of had an LCD melt down and I couldn’t bear to open it. When half of the screen is gone looking at your laptop just ends up tormenting you {more on that later}.

This week probably won’t be any better since it is HELL WEEK and I have got to put up my A game if I want to get A’s.

I do have a lot to write about and more segments to update and add. So for now I will leave you with a list of things to look forward to:

1)      Tips for a Techie in Training {segment}

2)      My Library adventures {segment}

3)      Halloween make up tutorials {cant wait to tell you what im going to be this year}

4)      Geek out {segment}

5)      Equate my style {segment}

6)      Immensely adorable new ring designs from my store
7)   Crazy School adventures



P.S

I know, is this girl addicted to blog segments or what

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What You Mean!