Silence of Love

Lately English {class} has been the subject that brings many revelations and realizations and it has sort of made me look forward to having this particular class, which is somewhat puzzling because this is the only subject that hinders me from being at the top of my class {but that’s a whole other story}
Recently we viewed a video that sort of made me think and change my perceptions about certain things.
In order for you to share my same sentiment I encourage you to watch the clip before reading on.















Are you teary eyed right now?


Well I am aware that this is a Thai commercial for Insurance but still…. Before the company’s name came out I know you felt something.
To be honest we viewed the clip twice for better understanding and both times tears kept running down my face {emotional wreck much}
“There are no perfect fathers…. But fathers love perfectly”
*Sigh* these words {and the whole clip} compelled me to really reflect on how I treat my family. During our discussion I was further awakened.
The term “nobody is perfect” is not new to me. But I guess I just never applied it at home. I always perceived my parents to be all knowing and perfect that the slightest mistake they make makes me question their entire credibility and wisdom.
I thought long and hard about the actions I do to my family and come to think of it I haven’t really been a good daughter…….
Well it better to start changing now than to hold on to your shortcomings.
I just pray that many more people {specifically the youth} will be able to come to this realization and stop killing themselves because they have got so much to live for.



P.S
I am very grateful that you decided to listen or rather read this. I know my personal conflicts and trials are not really of much interest to you but I just wanted to share it and hope that people will be moved by the clip. It’s has quite a poignant air to it but the video has substantial content that will make you ponder and think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What You Mean!