Belle of the Boulevard

Hectic would be and understatement.

With deadlines, fair committee duties, food tasting, MSR's, Long tests, CT ...... {the list goes on and on} pilling up this week I haven't really had time to write and update this blog.

So to somehow make up for it I have lined up posts for the whole week. All prepared and editted. All I have to do is click "publish post"..... well hopefully I even have time to click "publish post"



Belle

My mother and I have this uncanny fascination for the old. We usually end up retrieveing inspiration from past decades.

Its been on our checklist for about a while now to find the perfect pair of bell bottoms. Ones that were just the right length and had the perfect amount of flare.We were at a dead end in our search to find the perfect pair until we stumbled upon these at a sale.


You've got just the right flare!
Worn with my 'goes-with-everything' and 'over-used-but-still-in-good-condition'
Steve Maddens
                                                                Crochet Top - Kamiseta
Bell Bottoms - Plains and Prints
Brown clutch - from lola
Shoes - Steve Madden


Unfortunately I didnt get a close-up picture of the top I wore.
Its immensly adorable! The epitome of all things delicate and dainty.



  I found this Brown clutch in my Lola's quarters. Thanks for lending it to me Lola!


Wearing Wet and Wilds megalast in lieu of my 'Pink De Luxe' theme for the month.
Gold accessories from our store also go with the theme.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What You Mean!