Mission Organization

                                                                          


From the mass of bedrooms below try and guess which one is mine.
                                                        
                                                                                ROOM A



ROOM B


ROOM C


ROOM D








If you answered C then you are…….




































WRONG!




Hahaha. lol! It's D, no jokes






Here's more of the mess I made.





Well I can say my room isn’t as severe as room C but speaking from a person who has symptoms of OCD it is pretty messed up.


Failed attempts to keep the peace in this room all started from when I first moved in it back in 2010. But this room has gone through a hundred makeovers in the small time frame. Every possible place each piece of furniture has gone in and though previous makeovers have not been entirely ghastly they weren’t able to sustain the growing number of items I have.



Around 3 weeks ago my dad and I spotted a Howards storage store at a local mall and decided to go inside. We spotted these Elfa organizing items and my dad surveyed them for a while. Trust me my dad examines things keenly and is very hard to please. When he sees a discrepancy or to, or knows that there is a cheaper alternative (which happens often) he just walks away from the product.




 To our surprise he came out with a Elfa catalog and room planner. I didn’t really think he’d consider even buying these things because they are a tad bit pricey and would cost about 200 dollars for a demure closet with a few racks and a hanger. But he did and according to him the items are worth the money.






Well…. We’ll see. We haven’t bought the supplies yet and I am still trying to look for a cheaper alternative, but visiting their site it looks promising.




Hopefully Elfa pushes through and if we do get into buying it, hopefully it will be a successful solution to my room clutter problems.






Photo Credits:
"Messy Teen Rooms ahead" from,  www.realsecretblog.blogspot.com
Room A from, http://www.sodahead.com/
Room B from,  http://www.themessyroom.com/
Room C from, http://www.thedecorologist.com/
Howards storage store from, www.ifranchisessingapore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What You Mean!