Gray sleeves

May laughter and positivity reign daily!
So far Last thursday has been the most promising day of the week. And why wouldn’t Thursday be such?  It’s the day before Friday, we get dismissed earlier in school and to add to that our Math and Science quizzes were much easier than I expected {and prepared for}.
I have acquired a growing love for Thursday. I mean personally Saturday still reigns supreme, but there’s nothing wrong with being second best right? Oh well.
I’m guessing bliss is what mostly made me enjoy this day. Not that I don’t already laugh excessively but I guess the unusual mix of comedy, success, incredibly uncanny friends, profound topics and good music  all seemed to put a smile on my face.


“Grey- sleeves”
One of the many ridiculous things we dared to ponder on.

One of our classmates decided to bring this out in the morning. We looked at it with a puzzled and weird expression for a few seconds trying to decipher what it actually was.

Don’t you think it looks like……............................................................Underwear!

I thought so too. 

I was positive that they were playing around with undergarments. But when my friend shoved her head into what seemed like the crotch area I realized I was mistaken. Funny is this is a very diverse piece of cloth despite its origin.





You’re probably wondering why on earth would someone have a cut up sleeve in her bag. Well we thought so too. Apparently these were remnants from their ‘Sayawatha’ costume making  session that she was too lazy {and sleepy} to take out of her bag.
We played with it for most of the morning thinking of different ways to wear it. And it was surprisingly fun. Here are some of what we discovered.


Keep it on your arm as a rugged wrist wrap


                                                        
                                                             I cant see!!
                                                     Use it as a blindfold



                                                           Hip and Hippie
  This wouldnt be my favorite look since I personally dont fancy hippie bands but heck! its for fun!




                                                   Ass kickin!  Ascot




                                                                  Tube top?
                                            Probably if your smaller than a size 0




                                                           Robber's mask




                                                            Face Mask


Which day is your favorite?


Hope you guys have a great week ahead!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What You Mean!